"Have a Funky, Funky Christmas!"


I'm currently 28 years old. 20 plus years ago New Kids on the Block were all the rage and I was a fan. Now there are so many other boy bands for young girls to scream over. I'm passed the screaming stage (though ask me about the time I made eye contact with Kid Rock because I was screaming so loud), yet I still LOVE New Kids on the Block. Since it's Christmas, I can't help but rock out to their Christmas album. And since I'm jamming to that album at every chance I get, why not change my ringtone to an appropriate NKOTB holiday greeting? Whenever my phone "rings", I am treated to the New Kids wishing me a "funky, funky Christmas". What could be better? Some may scoff...well, mostly just my fiance, who rolls his eyes, but a true fan like me...marches on.

(See? Christmas, NKOTB, and me, just naturally go together. Circa 1990.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

g-girl said...

lol!!! I think I mentioned new kids in my letter to you but didn't go into the details of my own fandom. we'll talk. lol. you crack me up!