Weekly Dose of Joey

Life is good, in my eyes. Not perfect, but good. I know the love of a good man and have a great job, not the highest paying job--quite the opposite, but a job that I love, nonetheless. To round out the picture of things that make life good, my cat Joey. He's lovable, friendly, snuggly (not so much since Faye joined the feline population of our apartment), and just all-around, the ideal cat. I'm always finding him laying in very interesting places. In an effort to keep my blog updated regularly, I will provide you all with a weekly dose of Joey.

Here he is for this week. A pile of fur among my attempts to reorganize and clean the living room.


Be on the lookout for a regular spot highlighting Faye--the anti-Joey.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

g-girl said...

lol. i recognize that couch! I think my good friend up in vallejo might have that same one. :)