Movie Quote Monday


"Chinchilla! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
My fiance and I are a unique pair. We can sustain a whole conversation with only lines from our favorite movies. Either that, or we will randomly spout out movie lines in the middle of conversation. Usually we can identify the movie right away that the quote is from. Apparently, I'm not as good at the game as I thought I was. Upon making reference to a chinchilla, my future hubby gave me the above quote, only to have me completely stumped of its origins. He was not so willing to reveal where the quote was from, as I am a bit passionate when I know I have the right answer to our quote game and he insists I don't. After almost a week of badgering and googling, he finally revealed that the line was from one of our favorite movies, "Super Troopers". However, I have only a very vague idea of where in the movie that line is from. My mission now is to re-watch the movie and figure out the line. I have declared over and over that 'you can't mess with my memory' when it comes to things like this. I think it's time to redeem myself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: