The gullibility of my mind


I just got done watching the movie "The Fourth Kind" with future hubby and I must say...I didn't know it was fake. That is until the movie was halfway through and J.P. figured he would clue me in on this tidbit of information so I wouldn't be completely freaked out. Which, I must admit, I totally was beginning to be. This was not a knitting kind of movie. There would have been no way I could knit through it.

Though the movie was super freaky and an excellent movie to top "The Blair Witch Project", I have to question my gullibility. I was completely swept up in the notion that the movie I saw tonight was based on actual footage of people recalling alien abductions. But am I really that gullible? Or are the creators of this movie just that good?

Here's something I just remembered...I knew that "The Blair Witch Project" was fake before I saw it. I had seen the supposed 'victims' presenting an award at the Mtv movie awards the year the movie came out. Future hubby didn't know it was fake when he saw it and was genuinely creeped out by the movie. So I suppose we're even now in our movie gullibility.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: